Gary Kubala has been our Sound Board Engineer since the inception of Alive. He’s looking for some help from folks who are interested in learning more about how to set up and run the sound board on Sunday mornings. This is a vital role and those who fill it play a very important role in creating a great worship experience on Sunday mornings.
Interested but not sure you can commit? Talk to Gary at the sound board on Sunday mornings to get an idea of what it’s like, or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to build a team of sound board engineers to rotate on a regular basis.
- Arrive at 8 AM on Sunday mornings for set up and remain after the service for tear down (approximately 25 minutes)
- Troubleshoot problems related to the audio portion of the worship service.
- Critical listening skills for being able to identify audio anomalies
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to take direction well from the worship leader, musicians, and singers
- Ideally able to commit to a reasonable schedule to be worked out with others, typically 1 or 2 Sundays a month